"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything."

~ Edward Cullen

Monday, January 7, 2013

What are you reading??


I love this meme posted by Sheila over at Book Journey.  It's a great way to reflect on the week just finished and the days ahead.  You can check out her blog here.

This past week was a busy one for me, with the new year starting and everything that entails at work.  Plus, I came down with a horrible cold the day after Christmas and it stuck with me through the new year.  I'm finally feeling better, and it feels wonderful to sit down tonight and type up a few posts here on the blog.

This week I read and completed:

Both were absolutely phenomal books.  The review for Black Rose is up here, and the review for Red Lily should be up tomorrow.


Coming up this next week, I'd love to finish up:

 
 
I'm really looking forward to reading all of these, especially The Notebook, which is one of my favorites.  It's always a nice re-read and then I can finish it off by watching the movie!
 
Hope you have a wonderful week and happy reading!!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just rewatched The Notebook. I love the movie. It's one of the few movies that is actually better than the book.

Esme said...

I so want to read Stuart Little again-I was also thinking of re-reading Charlotte's Web.

Rebecca @ The Key to the Gate said...

Aaah...The Notebook. Great book and movie which doesn't happen often
Happy Reading!
Rebecca @ The Key to the Gate

Unknown said...

To Die For sounds great. Lots of people have read The Notebook so far, but I didn't get a chance yet. Hope you enjoy it!

Find out what I'm reading this week!

Anonymous said...

I haven't read any Nora Roberts for ages, but yes, she's good fun. Ideal for when you're not feeling very well. The other books look fun, too!

Happy reading this week.

Kristin said...

I loved The Garden Trilogy by Nora Roberts...all her books are so good!

Have a great week!
~Kristin @ Always With a Book

Ciska said...

I would love to read more Nora Roberts. Read one book and really loved it.
Have fun with Stuart Little :)

Monday weekly

Stephanie @ Love. Life. Read said...

I really like that Nora Roberts series. I may have to reread it for one of the challenges I am doing this year. :)

I have never read a Nicholas Sparks book yet but again, it is on my reading goals this year. At least I can say I have seen the Notebook.

Lady In Read said...

havent read just desserts and to die for..:) but enjoyed all the others..

Unknown said...

I haven't ever read a Nicholas Sparks novel, but I keep meaning to! I'll have to make a better effort this year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails