"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything."

~ Edward Cullen

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

January Wrap Up

Before falling off the face of the earth at the end of January, I was able to finish eight books, all young adult. My favorite this month was definitely Hate List. In the last week of January, I started a number of books, including Taken By Storm and The Knife of Never Letting Go. I definitely was having a "It's not you, it's me moment" and had to set both of them aside. Both books have great potential and I will definitely be going back to them, I just couldn't get into them right there and right then.

On top of all that, Mike and I had another unsuccessful month with the Clomid and trying to get pregnant. When I went in for Febuary's baseline ultrasound, it was found that I had three ovarian cysts (caused by the Clomid) so we won't be taking any of the hormones or anything this month. Hopefully March will be more promising.

I've been down with strep throat and a fever for most of last week and the weekend, and haven't felt much like sitting in front of the computer and typing updates. But I'm feeling better so hopefully I'm back for good. I'm cleaning out my bookshelves and might have a few give aways so stay tuned :)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails