"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything."

~ Edward Cullen

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Library Loot (5)

***Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages readers to share the goodies that they picked up at their libraries each week!***

This is going to be a quick post. I'm reading The Knife of Never Letting Go and it is soooo good and I want to get back to it NOW :)

Here's what I got at the library this week:

  1. Kisses and Lies - Lauren Henderson: Sequel to Kiss Me, Kill Me which I had picked up last week
  2. Taken By Storm - Angela Morrison: This looks amazing and I have ready many many good reviews
  3. I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone - Stephanie Kuehnert: I read a review about this one on one of the blogs I follow (I can't remember which one) and thought it looked good.
  4. Kissed By An Angel - Elizabeth Chandler: Has anyone read this one? I got it for the pretty cover :)

And that's it for me. What did you pick up at the library this week?




3 comments:

Emma Michaels said...

I always end up coming back from the library with arms full of novels. Great choices and hope you enjoy them. Clicked Follow!

Eva said...

Ive heard good things about the Joey Ramone book! :)

Marg said...

I am so glad that I am not the only person who is susceptible to a pretty cover!

Enjoy your loot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails