"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything."

~ Edward Cullen

Monday, January 11, 2010

DNF: The Otherworldlies


Title: The Otherworldlies
Author: Jennifer Anne Kogler

My first DNF of the year. I really tried with this book. I gave it a little over a hundred pages and then I just had to let it go. I couldn't connect with the characters and the story line itself was really confusing to me. I'd read a lot of mixed reviews about this one, so in a way I wasn't too surprised, just disappointed because I really wanted to like this one.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails