- Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side - Beth Fantasky - I am SOOOO excited for this one. I have heard really really great things about this!
- Tricks - Ellen Hopkins - This is the newest release by Hopkins. Her writing style is so unique!
- The Faerie Path - Frewin Jones - This is something different for me, but I'm trying new things this year so I thought this might be a good place to start
- Moonlight - Rachel Hawthorne - I think this is the first book in a series --- Can someone confirm this??
- Ruined - Paula Morris - I love the cover for this one, and I'm looking forward to a spooky read!
- Skinned - Robin Wasserman - Another one that is completely different for me. Love the cover!
- After - Amy Efaw - I haven't heard much about this book but the premise sounds awesome
- Beautiful Creatures - Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl - This has gotten rave reviews and many people stated it was their favorite read of 2009
- Fallen - Lauren Kate - This one has gotten mixed reviews so I'm interested to see where I'll fall.
#TeaserTuesday: Baby's Got Bite
3 hours ago