- Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side - Beth Fantasky - I am SOOOO excited for this one. I have heard really really great things about this!
- Tricks - Ellen Hopkins - This is the newest release by Hopkins. Her writing style is so unique!
- The Faerie Path - Frewin Jones - This is something different for me, but I'm trying new things this year so I thought this might be a good place to start
- Moonlight - Rachel Hawthorne - I think this is the first book in a series --- Can someone confirm this??
- Ruined - Paula Morris - I love the cover for this one, and I'm looking forward to a spooky read!
- Skinned - Robin Wasserman - Another one that is completely different for me. Love the cover!
- After - Amy Efaw - I haven't heard much about this book but the premise sounds awesome
- Beautiful Creatures - Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl - This has gotten rave reviews and many people stated it was their favorite read of 2009
- Fallen - Lauren Kate - This one has gotten mixed reviews so I'm interested to see where I'll fall.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Library Loot (4)
Another big library week for me. There's just so many good books out there and I can't help wanting to read them all! Here's the list: