It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event now hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World Of Books. It's helpful way to take a look at what you have read and what you want to read!
My reading definitely picked up in the past week. I was able to finish four books and I'm half way finished with a fifth:
- Gone - Lisa McMann
- The Lightning Thief - Rick Riordan
- White Ghost Girls - Alice Greenway
- Going Too Far - Jennifer Echols
This brings my total books read so far for 2010 to 14, which is really good for me. So far I'm pretty much on track. If I keep up this pace all year, I'll easily read 100 books!!
This week I'm hoping to finish these:
- The Sea of Monsters - Rick Riordan: This is the second book in The Olympian series and I'm enjoying it as much as the first. I'm really glad I started this series and look forward to finishing the next three months in the coming weeks.
- Me and Emma - Elizabeth Flock: I picked this one up from paperbackswap.com some time ago, but haven't gotten around to reading it. I've heard wonderful things about it though!
- Angel's Rest - Charles Davis: I really loved the cover for this one, and the blurb sounds amazing.
- The Weight of Silence - Heather Gudenkauf: This was a Borders Books pick of the week. Also, Marce, at Tea Time with Marce recommended this book to me and wrote a great review you can find here.
- The Lost Mother - Mary McGarry Morris: This is one that has been on my shelf for a while. The description sounds intriguing, and definitely looks like a page turner.
- The Box Children - Sharon Wyse - I know next to nothing about this book. It was in the closeouts section on amazon.com and seemed like something I would be like so I picked it up and figure I'll give it a try.