It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event now hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World Of Books. It's helpful way to take a look at what you have read and what you want to read!
It's been a slow month for me reading wise. And blogging wise. Work's been wearing me down and it took me almost two weeks to get over the strep throat I had. Last week I managed to finish one book:
- Eye Contact - Cammie McGovern
This week I'm hoping to finish these:
- Gone - Lisa McMann: I'm almost finished with this one and should be done tonight. This is the last book in the Wake trilogy and I'm loving it.
- The Lighting Thief - Rick Riordan: I really want to see this movie but didn't want to get into the same situation I was in with Harry Potter. I won't see it until I finish the book!!
- White Ghost Girls - Alice Greenway: This was another book that I bought a long time ago that I just pulled off the shelf.
- Going Too Far - Jennifer Echols: I started this book back in January and then managed to get distracted. Hope to finish it this week as I've heard really amazing things about it.