"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything."

~ Edward Cullen

Monday, February 15, 2010

What are you reading (3)?


It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event now hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World Of Books. It's helpful way to take a look at what you have read and what you want to read!

It's been a slow month for me reading wise. And blogging wise. Work's been wearing me down and it took me almost two weeks to get over the strep throat I had. Last week I managed to finish one book:

  • Eye Contact - Cammie McGovern

This week I'm hoping to finish these:

  • Gone - Lisa McMann: I'm almost finished with this one and should be done tonight. This is the last book in the Wake trilogy and I'm loving it.

  • The Lighting Thief - Rick Riordan: I really want to see this movie but didn't want to get into the same situation I was in with Harry Potter. I won't see it until I finish the book!!

  • White Ghost Girls - Alice Greenway: This was another book that I bought a long time ago that I just pulled off the shelf.

  • Going Too Far - Jennifer Echols: I started this book back in January and then managed to get distracted. Hope to finish it this week as I've heard really amazing things about it.

What are you reading this week?



5 comments:

Whitney said...

Eye Contact looks like a great read, I love a good mystery. I read The Lightning Thief and really enjoyed it, although I haven't heard much about the movie. Hope you have a fantastic week of reading!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I just got the Lightning Thief over the weekend. I hope it is wonderful for both of us. :)

Have a great week!

Marce said...

I look forward to your review on Eye Contact.

I want to read Going to Far.

Elena said...

I've heard good things about the Percy Jackson series books, and the trailer for the movie looked decent. I'll admit that I haven't read any of them, but I'm curious. I'm also wondering how good the movie is supposed to be - haven't seen any reviews worth mentioning.

Here's hoping you enjoy it.

Amy said...

Hope you like The Lightning Thief; I have that one on hold at the library! Here's mine.

Related Posts with Thumbnails