"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything."

~ Edward Cullen

Monday, February 2, 2009

January in Review

Reading wise, January was a great month. I finished 8 books and managed to review each and every one of them. Considering the fact that I only read about 25 books total last year, I think I'm well on my way to making my goal. Also, I completed one entire series (that's one more than last year...lol) and brought my goal of series to complete down to 4.

Real life wise, January was a bit rough. My company that I currently work for was bought out by the company that I use to work for - I had very specific reasons for leaving so I'm a little concerned as to what is going to happen now. DH has been working long long hours and we haven't had a chance to be together hardly at all. Plus, we had to put down Ralph and Sammy, my Doberman, has a really nasty infection behind his ear (I told my vet this weekend that I didn't want to make it a habit to see her every week...lol). He's on antibiotics and we'll probably have to take further action later this week ---it is just too nasty to talk about.

Well, I'm back to work and then back home to clean up the mega mess left from the Super Bowl Party... I don't know what kind of reading I'll get done tonight :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did do well! Way to go!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails