"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything."

~ Edward Cullen

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Almost the weekend...

It's Thursday night! Almost the weekend. A two hour Grey's Anatomy on TV tonight. And I'm killing time reading listening to my favorite song (of the past few months...lol) and reading my little heart out.



After finishing Never Tell a Lie and I Love Everybody I can't decide what to read next. So far this evening I've started four books - and I like them all. Soooo I guess I'm going to read all four of them. At least I know I'll be on track for my 100 books so this year...

Also, this is the second Thursday I've posted a music video thing (mind you, I do listen to other music other than Robert Pattinson --- like the Twilight soundtrack --- kiddin'...kinda). Maybe I'll make it a weekly thing. And I promise I'll post other music groups to enrich your listening experience :)



1 comment:

Helga Marie Bee said...

I love this song! I can't hardly wait for the New Moon, did you hear Dakota Fanning is in it? I am thinking she plays one of the twins.

Related Posts with Thumbnails