"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything."

~ Edward Cullen

Friday, March 1, 2013

February Month in Review

February was a great reading month for me.  On the personal end, it was pretty crappy.  We lost hubby's grandmother, Anthony and I both ended up with the flu, and various things kept breaking down at our house.  Hopefully, March will be a better month.

I know have three months (only 14 weeks!) left until we welcome baby girl into our lives.  This has a been a wonderful pregnancy, but I'm starting to develop a lot of pelvic and hip pain that is making it ridiculousy difficult to sleep.  I ordered a special pregnancy girdle that is supposed to help, so we'll see how that goes!

In February, I read or listened to 16 different books.  My favorites for the month included Fireworks Over Toccoa, The Fault in the Stars, and Cinder.  I was totally blown away by how much I enjoyed Cinder, since it was so completely different from anything I've read before.  I think I was most disappointed in I Hunt Killers and The Raven Boys.




 


 
With January's totals, I've now read a total of 28 books for the year.  I'm hoping that I can keep up this momentum as the year progresses.  I'd love to have a 100 plus book year!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails