It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event now hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World Of Books. It's helpful way to take a look at what you have read and what you want to read!
Wow, I've been slacking and I haven't done this meme in forever. It feels good to be back!
This past week I read two books, and I'm almost finished with the third. I have a little less than have to go in Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles. It is the sequel to Perfect Chemistry, my favorite read from last year, and so far I'm really enjoying it.
Both of these were much talked about YA reads, and I loved Rampant and The Secret Year was an ok read for me.
This week, I'm going to stay on the YA kick and I'm hoping to finish the following reads:
- Rules of Attraction - Simone Elkeles
- Tangled - Carolyn Mackler: I've read some really good reviews about this one on other blogs and I'm looking forward to it
- Touch - Francine Prose: I grabbed this one from the library because of the cover, and the premise of the story sounds interesting - a young girl in touched inappropriately on the bus by her three best friends, and the aftermath of the situation.
- The Everafter - Amy Huntley: I'm sure I've read something about this somewhere because I recognized the book, but I really liked the cover.
- Snap - Carol Snow: Another read that I picked up because the premise sounds interesting - People who eventually pass on begin showing up in a young girls photography.