"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything."

~ Edward Cullen

Monday, April 19, 2010

March in Review

So this post is a bit behind, but I figure better late than never. Reading wise, March was a horrible month for me. I managed to read six books with one DNF, that I hope to one day complete. I just lost my groove and nothing caught my interest. I think I'm over it now, but with the nice weather, I find my reading time cut in half (and obviously my blogging time). There's just so much to do!!

We have a lot we want to do outside, including raising the garden and boxing it in, putting in a new flower bed, plus weeding, mulching and edging the existing beds. We already put up a new shed, put the cover back on our outdoor patio pavilion, and bought new patio furniture (which is so comfortable and I have been living on because the weather has been beautiful). We ended up going with a set with a padded love seat, two side chairs and ottomans. When I get a chance, I'll take pictures and so everyone where I'll be spending my summer :)

We didn't have any luck with the pregnancy efforts this month, but we are starting the process to become foster parents and are looking into adoption. We had another consult with the Drs and the direction we have been taking is not working for us. They are recommending hormone injections (really expensive!) for the best results. Besides the price, our chance of multiples increases from 2% to 20% and that scares the heck out of me. We actually chose to take a break from everything this month and just give ourselves some time to think.

Hope everyone had a wonderful month!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails