"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything."

~ Edward Cullen

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I'm alive.. :)

Hello all! I am indeed alive, I was just down for the count for a while. I was struck with the most horrendous stomach flu two weeks ago that pretty much wiped me out. It's only been in the last few days that I've started to get my energy back. I'm behind on my book reviews, and I have a movie review to write up too. I'm hoping to get that done today, because the only other thing on my agenda is a haircut!

I can't wait to catch up with everyone and I've missed blogging and glad to be back and feeling better!!


2 comments:

j said...

Sorry about the stomach flu. :(
Good to here you are doing better!

Hannah said...

Glad you're feeling better. You were missed. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails