It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event now hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World Of Books. It's helpful way to take a look at what you have read and what you want to read!
It was a great reading week for me. I spent most of my evenings sitting outside enjoying the beautiful weather and the newly finished backyard. I posted pictures of that here. Also, we had a really positive meeting with our RE about the whole baby issue. I've started a new medicine (daily hormone injections...its been different dealing with needles) and I go for my first ultrasound tomorrow to see how I am responding. I'm hoping for better results with these meds.
Also, I'm still hosting my giveaway for two lucky readers. I'm giving away two copies each of both Perfect Chemisty and Rules of Attraction. You can sign up here!
This week I read:
I'm working on the reviews now so they should be up in the next few hours...hopefully :)
This week I'm going to keep with most of the same books I had last week. I actually hadn't been planning on reading Beastly, but saw a preview for the new movie and just *had* to read it. I'm glad I did. Here's what I hope to read this week:
- North of Beautiful - Justina Chen Headley: I've heard really great things about this book and I really like the cover. It seems intriguing.
- Ice - Sarah Beth Durst: Repeart from last week
- All Unquiet Things - Anna Jarzab: I haven't seen a lot of reviews about this book around, but I know this is a debut YA author, and the mystery of the stories sounds good.
- Ghost Girl - Tonya Hurley: Repeat from last week
- Snap - Carol Snow: repeat from last week