It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event now hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World Of Books. It's helpful way to take a look at what you have read and what you want to read!
What a stressful week! We did have really beautiful weather most of the week, even though it was absolutely freezing all weekend. Plus we had high wind warnings, which made driving quite a hassle.
I worked late most of the week, and didn't get to enjoy much time outside. I also had three doctors appointments (which meant three ultrasounds, and three blood draws!!). All these shots are certainly helping my fear of needles!
Even with being busy, I still read three books this week, and I'm half way through another.
- North of Beautiful - Justina Chen Headley: What an amazing read!
- Boys, Girls and Other Hazardous Materials - Rosalind Wiseman
- Snap - Carol Snow
I'm working on finishing up the reviews.
This week I'm hoping to read:
- Ice - Sarah Beth Durst: I'm actually almost finished with this one and really enjoying it.
- All Unquiet Things - Anna Jarzab: repeat from last week
- Ghost Girl - Tonya Hurley: repeat from last week
- Bleeding Violet - Dia Reeves: I love the cover on this one. The purple is so pretty!!
- Beautiful Creatures - Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl: This is the second time I've checked this one out at the library and I'm determined to read it this time!
- Girl in the Arena - Lise Haines: This one has gotten really mixed reviews. I'm going to give it a try but if I'm not feeling it, I'm not going to keep going. Too many other books to read!!