"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything."

~ Edward Cullen

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Blog Awards!

I have to say I am super excited about this post. In the past week I've received TWO blog awards!!! I just want to thank everyone for thinking of me and handing out these awards!

And here they are:

From Cathy at Minding the Middle, I received the One Lovely Blog Award.

Ta Da!



I'm passing the award on so here's the rules:

If you are in the list, please follow the rules:

1. Put this on your blog, whether as an entirely new post like I'm doing, or on your sidebar.

2. Choose 15 other newly discovered bloggers that you love, and award them with this.

3. Send them a message/comment to let them know.

Congrats to everyone :)

I also received The Prolific Blogger Award from T at Reading Schtuff.

I really like this graphic:





Here's the lowdown:

A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.

1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!

2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.

3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to This Post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award. Passing it on to:

And the Award goes to:

So congrats to all the winners and thanks again!!

12 comments:

Sara said...

Aww thank you so so much for the award! And congrats to yours too :)

Eleni said...

Thank you Emily, you're so sweet!

-Eleni
La Femme Readers

Athira said...

Awww... thanks a lot!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Emily...that just made my day....:D

Test said...

Aww, thanks so much! You're the best. :)

Chelsea said...

Thank you!! :)

Rebecca Chapman said...

Thanks for the award, that's made my day :-)

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Thank you for the award! That is so sweet of you!

Alaine said...

Congratulations on the awards and thank you so much for passing one on to me!

mpartyka said...

Thank you Emily! This is the first email I read this morning (you made my day).

Have a wonderful weekend,
Mari

Unknown said...

Congratulations! And thank you!

Jessica Lawlor said...

Thanks for the award :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails