It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event now hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World Of Books. It's helpful way to take a look at what you have read and what you want to read!
I can't believe the weekend's over and its back to work. We had a great week, and a super busy weekend. Saturday night we spent the evening with friends, laughing, eating, and just talking. It was great. Then yesterday, we spent the day laying around watching TV and reading. I'm certainly not ready to go back to work!
This past week, I finished two books:
- The Girls from Ames: Jeffrey Zaslow
- Night: Elie Wiesel (review to come)
I'm looking forward to a slower week with lots of reading time. The weather is starting to grow colder, perfect to wrap up in blankets and snuggle down for the evenings. Also, Friday we find out if we are having a boy or a girl so I'm definitely looking forward to that!
Reading wise, this coming week, I have all sorts of books to choose from my TBR shelf, and I also have some great banned books picked out
- James and the Giant Peach - Roald Dahl
- Summer of My German Soldier - Bette Greene
- Bridge to Terabithia - Katherine Paterson
- Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry - Mildred D Taylor
- Speak - Laurie Halse Anderson
- The Giver - Lois Lowry
- A Light in the Attic - Shel Silverstein