"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything."

~ Edward Cullen

Monday, February 11, 2013

What are you reading??


I missed my Monday, What are you reading post last week due to a bad case of the flu.  It's the second time I've had it this pregnancy, and let me just say there is nothing worse!  Fingers crossed that I'm all done with that!  Then this past week, we received news that hubby's grandma had passed away, so we've been dealing with everything from that this week.  I'm exhausted, and tired and emotionally drained.  My due date is getting closer, and there's still a lot to be done to get ready for this baby, including re-doing the spare bedroom to move Anthony in.  We have the paint and bedding, it's just finding the time to get it all done.

On a much happier note, we had our BIG ultrasound on February 1st.  After a little bit of poking and prodding by the ultrasound technician, we found out we're having a little GIRL!!  Everything looks great, and the baby is measuring right on.  We're so excited to be welcoming this new little bundle into our lives, and I'm even more thrilled that she'll have such a great big brother to love and protect her as she grows up. 

As for reading, I had a fairly good two weeks.  I got a lot of books read, and reviewed, and I'm even a bit ahead with my written reviews which is awesome!  Here's what I read:

 

 
14 was an awesome read, and I can't speak highly enough about The Fault in Our Stars.  I'll definitely be checking out some more John Green.
 
Here's what I have coming up this week:
 






 
I have a lot on my plate, but there looks to be some really good reads out there and I'm looking forward to them!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails