"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything."

~ Edward Cullen

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What's in a Name Challenge 2011


This challenge is pretty exciting and I'm looking forward to using it to help clear the TBR in a creative way.  Hosted by Beth @ Beth Fish Reads, the What's in a Name Challenge challenges readers to read six books each in a different category:
  1. A book with a number in the title
  2. A book with jewelry or a gem in the title
  3. A book with a size in the title
  4. A book with travel or movement in the title
  5. A book with evil in the title
  6.  A book with a life stage in the title
This challenge was super hard to find books for (at least for me it was!) but I managed to find them all on my TBR shelves:
  • Number - 1st to Die: James Patterson
  • Gem - Ruby Red: Krysten Gier
  • Size - Sarah, Plain and Tall: Patricia Maclachlan
  • Travel/Movement - If I Stay: Gail Forman
  • Evil - Fearscape: Simon Holt
  • Life Stage - Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children: Ransom Riggs
ALL BOOKS READ AND CHALLENGE FINISHED

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails