I love cozie mysteries but never take the time to read them. This challenge gives me a good excuse to pick them up! The rules are simple:
1. Choose the level you wish to participate:
- Level 1 - Snoop - Read 1-6 books
- Level 2 - Investigator - Reading 7-12 books
- Level 3 - Super Sleuth - Read 13 or more books
3. You don't have to choose your books in advance. If you do, you can change your list at any time during the year. Books can overlap with other challenges.
4. Books can be in any format - paper, audio, ebooks...it all counts!
5. You don't have to post a review, but I'm sure others would love to know about the books you are reading and may even want to add it to their reading lists.
This challenge is hosted by Socrates' Book Reviews and can be found here.
I'm excited to tell about the books I have picked out for this challenge. I'm going to do level number 3 for Super Sleuth and read 13 or more books! I'll start by picking 13:
- The Poyson Garden - Karen Harper (crossover)
- Jane and the Unpleasantness of Scargrave Manor - Stephanie Barron (crossover)
- Last Writes - Laura Levine (crossover)
- Murder on the Menu - Miranda Bliss (crossover)
- Candy Apple Dead - Sammi Carter
- Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of Death - M.C. Beaton
- Killer Hair - Ellen Byerrum
- Mistletoe Murder - Leslie Meier
- Shop till You Drop - Elaine Viets
- Death by Darjeeling - Laura Childs
- Abby Cooper, Psychic Eye - Victoria Laurie
- How to Murder a Millionaire - Nancy Martin
- Sit, Stay, Slay - Linda O Johnston