This is another challenge that I'm excited about. I have a horrible habit of reading one book in a series and then stopping, failing to pick up the second book. I have so many series where I've read the first book and never went any farther. This should push me to do so (however, I'm pretty sure I'll have to re-read the first one as a refresher!!). This challenge is hosted by Katy @ A Few More Pages.
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. If you're not a blogger, leave your information in the comments.
2. There are four levels to choose from in this challenge:
- Just a spoonful - Read 3 books that are 2nd in a series or the second time you've read the author.
- A few more bites - Read 6 books that are 2nd in a series or the second time you've read the author.
- A full plate - Read 12 books that are 2nd in a series or the second time you've read the author.
- All you can eat - Read 20 books (or more) that are 2nd in a series or the second time you've read the author.
3. You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2011. Don't start reading until January.
I'll be reading 6 books for this challenge also, all the 2nd in a series:
- The Darkest Kiss - Gena Showalter (Lords of the Underworld)
- Murder on the Menu - Miranda Bliss (A Cooking Class Mystery)
- Night Pleasures - Sherrilyn Kenyon (Dark Hunter Series)
- Last Writes - Laura Levine (Jaine Austen Mystery)
- California Demon - Julie Kenner (Demon Hunting Soccer Mom)
- Frost Bite - Richelle Mead (Vampire Academy)