"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything."

~ Edward Cullen

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Mystery and Suspense Reading Challenge 2011



I'm really looking forward to this challenge in 2011.  Mystery and suspense is a genre that I used to read exclusively.  I think I burned myself out on it, but I'm looking forward to digging into it again.  This challenge is hosted by Book Chick City (you can sign up there!).  The goal is to read 12 mystery or suspense books over the course of 2011.  You can read more if you want to, and you don't have to list your books ahead of time.  Of course, I'm going to make a tentative list, but it is definitely subject to change.  I have a few crossovers from other challenges too which makes this even better!!
  1. Darkly Dream Dexter: Jeff Lindsay
  2. Pretty Little Liars: Sara Shepard
  3. 1st to Die: James Patterson
I just can't wait until Saturday to start all these great sounding books!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails