"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything."

~ Edward Cullen

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Library Loot (1)

It's my first ever Library Loot post...and I did a Vlog!! This took me three days to figure out just how to record it with the camera correctly, and about ten hours messing with the computer getting it to the point where it only took me 20 minutes to put it onto youtube, as opposed to the 6 hours when I first tried.

I was really super nervous I think and I said the word really A LOT, and I'm going to apologize for that now :). So anyway, hope you enjoy! I had a lot of fun making it!





2 comments:

Eva said...

Thanks for joining in Library Loot! I usually vlog my library books, and I think it's great fun. :) And in my first few vlogs, I think I said 'awesome' and 'excited' a hundred times each! hehe I really enjoyed Thirteen Reasons Why-I think I read it all in one sitting. :) And that is a cute picture of Tori Spelling, although I have no idea who she really is. LOL I started using my library in earnest last year, and I love it! I can be so much more adventurous/experimental in my reading since my money isn't on the line.

Marg said...

Welcome to Library Loot, thanks for joining in!

Really enjoyed your vlog, and totally agree about girls in tank tops with big swords! LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails