"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything."

~ Edward Cullen

Thursday, April 2, 2009

So much to do...so little time

I tried to write this last night and the electricity went out on me so I'm going to try again. I am three book reviews behind. Two of them are for March books and one is for an April book (already :)). I'm going to try to at least get my two March reviews up tonight and then my little March in review post. I have a really busy month in April, but I'm going to try to keep up with as much reading as I can. I'm really looking forward to May because we'll be spending an entire week in Daytona, FL and I can read and read and read all day on the beach...yay!!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails