"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything."

~ Edward Cullen

Friday, January 2, 2009

Reading Goals 2009

Each year, I feel it is important to make a list of reading goals. In years past I've made huge ridiculous reading goals that I have never met. This year I'm going to try to make these goals much more reasonable.

So here they are in no particular order:

  1. Complete the 2009 100+ Reading Challenge
  2. Choose the above books from my massive TBR pile
  3. Try to finish and complete at least 5 of the series I have accumulated including Harry Potter.
  4. Keep my blog current and reviews current (I'm already starting off behind so I can only imagine how this will go)

Those are going to be my goals for the year. I think I can accomplish them, however, I do worry about completing at least 100 books, but we shall see as the year progresses.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails