"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything."

~ Edward Cullen

Monday, April 1, 2013

March in Review

On this first day in April, I find myself at home because of a bad case of leg swelling.  Too much salty goodness this weekend, combined with too much on my feet time and sitting in hard uncomfortable chairs wrecked havoc on my pregnant legs.  After drinking about 100 oz of water, and running to the bathroom every half hour, I am now back to normal size.  Thank goodness for that.  I was really worried there for a few minutes that it could be something worse.

March was a pretty good reading month for me, but I didn't get as much done as I would have liked.  It's getting to be a busy time of year, and by nightfall when I normally read, I'm too exhausted to even turn the page.  Still, I did complete 16 books this month, including one non fiction and some new to me authors.  Here's the rundown:





 



 
I really enjoyed the Stephanie Bond books, and The Duck Commander Family.  My favorite for the month though, had to be Anne of Green Gables.
 
How did you reading for the month stack up?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails