"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything."

~ Edward Cullen

Monday, May 3, 2010

April in Review

Wow, April flew by for me. It was a busy month at work and spring has been in the air. All the outside work's done, all I have to do is buy my plants for my pots that I put around the house and all is completed. I think its going to be a wonderful summer!

Reading wise, April was an amazing month for me. I managed to finish nine books this month...the most out of any month this year. I also read some of my favorites reads so far this year including Rules of Attraction, which will probably be on my list of top ten favorite books for 2010 come December. I have another good month ahead of me with some really awesome reads coming up. Also, this next month two new reads are coming out that I've been waiting for for a long time: My Fair Lazy by Jen Lancaster and The Storm Chasers by Jenna Blum.

I mentioned in my What are you reading post? that Hubby and I had a really good meeting with our Reproductive Gynocologist. Lo and behold, having decent insurance paid off, and we were able to get a supply of Follistim shots for a $150 copay. The actual cost of the shots --- $4000 for a one month supply. I wanted to throw up when I read that. I have to give myself the injections every night for eight to fourteen days, and they'll monitor everything with ultrasounds every other day to make sure that everything is responding well. So far it hasn't been horrible. I'm scared of needles but these really aren't too bad. I haven't passed out yet!! The Dr told us that over half of the women that do not response to Clomid the first drug we tried, will response to Follistim, so I'm optimistic about the whole thing.

So that was my month...how bout yours?



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails