"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything."

~ Edward Cullen

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

November Reads

Here's my list of books I'd like to complete and finish in November. In no particular order:

  • The Kitchen Boy - Robert Alexander
  • The Parting - Beverly Lewis
  • Drowning Ruth - Christina Schwarz
  • Astrid and Veronika - Linda Olsson
  • The Diplomat's Wife - Pam Jenoff
  • The Secret Between Us - Barbara Delinsky
  • Sin - Sharon Page
  • The Chili Queen - Sandra Dallas
  • The Vanishing Acts of Esme Lennox - Maggie O'Farrell
  • The Boy Who Loved Anne Frank - Ellen Feldman

Right now I'm finishing up Those Who Save Us by Jenna Blum and should have a review up for that in the next few days :)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails