"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything."

~ Edward Cullen

Saturday, December 24, 2011

2012 YA Historical Fiction Challenge


I participated in this challenge in 2011 and failed so I'm hoping to give it another try.  I have some different YA historical fiction books to pick from, so I'm hoping that may inspire me to do better.

You can find out more about the challenge here.

I'll be signing up for level ONE (5 BOOKS).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails