"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything."

~ Edward Cullen

Monday, August 26, 2013

What are you reading??

 
 
It's been a long, long time since I've done one of these.  But, I'm back now and hopefully that's where I'll stay.  Since my last post, I've now become a mother of two!  It's been a wonderful, wonderful summer.
 
Here's what's been happening in past week!
 
 
 
 
 
I'm trying to get caught up on the reviews for the books I read over the past few weeks.  It wasn't a lot but I'd still like to review them!  I start back to work on Friday, and actually this will probably help to increase my reading time.  I'll read on my lunch, and listen to audio most of the day.  While I certainly DO NOT want to go back to work, this is something I'm looking forward to.
 
Here's what's on my list for the week:



 
I might be able to get one more in depending on how my week goes but I'm not making any guarantees!!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails